Monday, February 19, 2007

caged heart


another busy day for me. i spent practically my entire day cooped up in the ordp.. checking grading sheets against the permanent record.. and eventually encoding scores too.

well, i love honor roll work. it's just my kind of thing. i enjoy the monotonous job - probably coz i'm semi-autistic wahaha.

but right now i'm enjoying it for a different reason. it helped me somewhat. i'm having fun.. keeping extremely busy.

as soon as i got home, i worked on the newsletter (as well as some unfinished grades). i've been in front of my pc for at least 14 hours this day. i am exhausted (physically and mentally) and i love it. it's "work therapy" for me.. and i suppose it's working (pun intended).

so i have to grab some shuteye now. else i may not be able to wake up tomorrow. at all. hahahaha

No comments: