Friday, February 02, 2007

loony luna

hmmm. this day sure felt.. umm.. different. it ZIPPED by! sheesh. everything was so fast forward. i can barely remember what happened to my day, hahahaha!

this morning, i gave the handout for geom and started the new chapter on angles. then i finished the math10 sample problems - had fun making up those cartoony examples, hehe. dad picked me up around 3pm.. and (believe it or not) by then i was *really* tired. i slept like a baby in front of the living room tv.

woke up with a splitting headache.. and i went with heids to prax. brought along my trusty sandman graphic novels (re-reading them for the 2nd time). i was absent last choir prax but didn't have time to catch up on learning the new song 'coz i was busy recording the other voices. haha. oh well. it wasn't that difficult anyway. still.. i wish i had more chance to just relax.

i got displaced from my usual place at the table. bummer. i'm not used to being at prax without a table to place my paper (and other writing paraphernalia) on. i sort of got disoriented after that. hahaha. the OC/auti in me is resurfacing again.

anyway, i guess this day is weird 'coz i didn't even get my caffeine fix. no starbucks today. darnit. oh well.. there's always tomorrow :p

oh. and moongirl? hahahaha. wish it were me. well, it is. *kinda* nuninuninuninu.. some bits of happy thoughts remain. hope they're enough to last me through this month..

No comments: