Tuesday, July 29, 2008

violets are blue



hmm. i think i'm due to get my eyes checked again. *sigh* my vision's getting a bit blurry.. and i'm not sure if it's because of the sleep deprivation, the exhaustion or what. oh well..

so i'm thinking of (finally) getting the amethyst contacts once i get a change of lenses. hahaha. i dunno if i can bring myself to actually do so. i would probably look all weird (as if i don't look weird yet nyahahaha). i wish i'd gotten the grey contacts way before jewo did. tsk.

i didn't go to choir prax today. felt uber tired. geez. got bored out of my skull during the faculty meeting. actually, i wasn't quite myself today at school. must be because i only got to sleep for 2 1/2 hours last night. grr.

and i still am sleepy right now. ho hum. i think i'll turn in early tonight..
missed you lots though. sorry..

No comments: