Saturday, July 12, 2008

keepin' cool


i didn't really get to sleep in late today, even if it is a saturday. dad had to bring mom to her lecture class at 7.30am so i found myself wide awake by 7am. tsk. too early for me, i say. especially on a weekend. so after they left (and as soon as ate dina arrived), i went back to bed hahaha.

it's weird. i have a very difficult time falling asleep at night; but i have an equally difficult time staying awake during the day (but only on weekends hahaha). i managed to drag myself awake at about 11.30am. i had yet to bathe, eat and dress up before going to KC. hahaha. good thing it's only around 10mins drive from teh house..

well, the day wasn't really as hectic or busy as i thought it would be. the tutoring session with the gacis sisters were ok.. though they were a bit on the shy side. for now.. hehe XP all in all, i guess this day was.. how should i say it.. cool..?

i'm glad i was able to get everything together. my lesson.. my tutorial.. myself.. hahaha.

i'm keeping cool. wow. i wonder how long this will last. and i wonder if this is just the calm before the storm *sigh*
i really wish i could finally make up my mind about you..

No comments: