Thursday, July 03, 2008

thursdays with woxy - a different version


I MISSED STARBUCKS!!!! XP

hahaha. well, thankfully it's thursday. i'm learning to love thursdays now haha.. even if it means staying in school 'til 7pm.

wait. let me rephrase that.

i love thursdays *because* it means staying in school 'til 7pm XP

hahaha. well, not really *in school* XP

most of my day was spent in front of my laptop, multitasking as always - checking email, uploading files, writing letters, backing up data, typing handouts, etc. all that time i felt myself getting drowsier and drowsier.. and by 5pm i was about ready to fall asleep on my feet.

which made me feel the need for a caffeine fix all the more haha.

thanx, jandel, for the starbucks treat. and thanx, mich, for the company.

thursdays with woxy hahaha.

i miss liz.. XP
i miss YOU.. :( thanx for keeping in touch, though..

No comments: