Wednesday, July 02, 2008

hide & seek / busy bee


hahaha. i included a bonus word hunt portion in the geometry test of my classes. and i told the kids that they get an additional point if they find the name of my car in the word search XP bwahahaha. poor wyjel. he's not exactly famous in those circles haha. tsk. nami-miss ko tuloy ang mga alien ko.. :(

anyway, today has been a very, very, very, very busy day. i don't mind, really.. because actually, i spent the entire day (literally) helping out others. and that's totally fine with me..

friend carolle dropped by school this morning.. .and i tried my best to help her out with her math1 probset. sheesh. for a subject dubbed as an "appreciation course" math1 certainly didn't fit the bill haha. even i failed to appreciate the problems she showed me. made me lose my logic bwahaha XP oh well. i hope i was able to help her some, at least..

yugs also came over earlier. but since we didn't really have any definite plans for the day (haha.. another oddly familiar situation), we ended up just having lunch at the jbee at the nasa launching pad. hahaha. sorry 'bout that.. i honestly thought you had a plan of some sort. and i clearly wasn't in any condition to make any decisions at the time haha.. XP

i got home around 4.30pm, just in time to take a quick shower before leaving for the prayer meeting. i didn't have time for anything else.. not even to print out the lyrics and type down the powerpoint presentation for the evening. hahaha. so i brought all the stuff with me and simply did my work while (sort of) eating dinner. sheesh. multi-tasking to the max XP

ran some errands before proceeding to the trade hall (that included getting myself some jelly beans haha). when i got there, i was already starting to feel the effects of doing so many things (and thinking about so many stuff) all at the same time. but hey.. i'm the queen of multitaskers, so that didn't faze me so much haha.

all in all, this has been a wonderfully happy, happy, happy day XD

thanks to you. thanks *a lot* to you.. (hugs)

No comments: