Monday, July 21, 2008

lying is dangerous to your health

i can't remember the last time i went to the doctor for an annual physical exam. maybe it was during my senior high days, sheesh. but at the moment, i am feeling like i *need* to go for an APE.

no, i don't feel anything abnormal. i'm not feeling sick. nor do i feel stressed out or tired. i do not have any weird aches/pains or anything like that. but sometimes i feel paranoia sweeping in on me. and during those times i can envision myself running out to the nearest hospital to have an APE scheduled. the only things that stop me from doing so are 1) the craziness of the vision; 2) lack of time/energy; and 3) cowardice XP

it isn't really difficult to find out the truth. but oftentimes we don't discover it simply because we really don't want to find out. we would rather convince ourselves that everything is okay. that the lies we hear are actually true. and that all the excuses, no matter how lame or outrageous, are in fact, fact.
this is really getting to me. and i can't even let you know. dammit. you are hazardous to my health.

No comments: