Thursday, June 28, 2007

smiley day :)

it's been a long day. well, most thursdays are, for me.

my day started at 8am.. where i gave my advisory class their first long test in math. then i went ahead and gave the exam to my next class at 10.30am. uhm. well, i don't yet know how they fared in the exam.. hehe. but i didn't really enjoy making the test too much, so i'm guessing it's not *that* difficult, haha :p

by 12nn, my classes were over. friend mich didn't have classes either, so we went out for lunch (after dropping in on ma'am z at the k-2 bldg). we also killed time by looking around shoppersville "mall" hehe. it was fun trying on shoes (though really.. i now can understand how guys can get super exasperated when their gf's make them tag along while shopping, bwahahaha!).

my edsc class at 5.30pm went surprisingly well. considering the fact that i wasn't even sure what to discuss.. and that i forgot all my notes, examples and what-nots at home.. i think the lesson was fine, haha :p i can't believe i actually managed to give a 3-hour impromptu lecture. hahahaha.. :p

anyway. i got home tired but feeling quite fulfilled. and dad had a surprise waiting for me, too. haha. he replaced my drinking glass (the cleaning girl broke it a couple of weeks back) with one that had this pic's print on it :) neat, huh?

*yawn* i think i'm going to turn in real soon. all in all, this day's been happy :D i hope the rest of the week/month/year will be, too.. *fingers crossed*

No comments: