Wednesday, June 06, 2007

sitting in the corner of my mind

another favorite i got one from angel grey ü (wish i had your talent, didz.. *sigh*)

it's way past 11am and my day has barely started. it's the last day of my 'vacation' - tomorrow classes officially start in upis :( but i have no complaints. i had a wonderful summer. a busy one.. but nevertheless wonderful :)

i guess there are some things that bug me right now. ok, there's mainly *one* thing bugging me right now. but i'm happy to say that the bug is getting smaller and smaller each day, nyahaha :p

on the downside, my favorite corner/hideaway is getting smaller and smaller too :( see, i have this secret corner i always go to - a place where i feel most comfortable and happy. doesn't matter that it's not really a place. doesn't matter that it's not really all "rosy" and "peaceful" all the time. doesn't matter that it's not real at all either. it's *my* place. and lately it's just.. shrinking.

i guess that's a good thing. but with favorite places.. well, there's always a lot of attachment. a lot of emotions and nostalgia and clinging involved.

it isn't always easy to move. (after all, secret places are, for the most part, irreplaceable) but i suppose i don't have any other choice.

i should probably just leave my favorite corner in morpheus' world, not mine.

it's now time for me to claim a new (and real) sanctuary.

wish me luck.


No comments: