Saturday, June 09, 2007

comic relief


here's the text for the strip above:

(FRAME1) Helga: "Don't talk with your mouth full!"
(FRAME2) Hagar: "I didn't say anything!!"
Helga: "That was just in case you do"

here's the text for the strip above:

(FRAME1) Lucy: "Maybe I don't need you, Charlie Brown"
(FRAME2) Lucy: "Why should I settle for being just First Lady? Why shouldn't I be president myself?"
(FRAME3) Lucy: "And then after I get to be president, it would only be one short step to..."
(FRAME4) Lucy: "QUEEN!!"

* * *
nyahahaha. i love today's comic strips (philippine star) ΓΌ
i could certainly use the laughs.

i'm stuck home (instead of serving at the pgr).
mom's sick.
dad needs an extra pair of hands for housework.
omega's quiet (for too long now boo hoo).
michie's heartbroken.
wishi's still blue.
*sigh*

but i still have my toons (yay!)
thank God for comix.
nyahahaha.

No comments: