Tuesday, June 26, 2007

my imaginary pet


xerox gave me my imaginary pet today at school. placed in a paper bag.. taped to my "desktop" nyahahaha. well. that sure was a surprise :p

for those who don't know yet, my imaginary pet is a pocket-sized color-changing fire-breathing dragon. xerox describes him as someone who likes to say "geez" often. he likes sharpening pencils (like me!!!) and eating the pencil shavings afterwards (NOT like me!!! haha).

anyway, i took home phoelix (yes.. it's spelled *that* way, ok?!) today before going to choir prax. he's still in his paper bag. i'll let him out later before i go to sleep. i have lots of pencil shavings for him to eat, nyahahaha. having an imaginary pet sure is fun. weirdly fun, hahaha.

thanx, xerox.. for bringing phoelix to school. thank zephyr (her imaginary floating pet penguin) for me too, haha. i can't wait for your phoelix illustration, bwahaha :p

No comments: