Thursday, June 14, 2007

in the company of the likeably weird

yet another version of this "i give you my heart" thingy. hahaha. i wonder why i keep bumping into these goth-like drawings lately. like friend oviler said.. i seem to have this weirdness magnet (which lately seems to have morphed into a darkness magnet, nyahahaha!)

anyway, as i type this, my nose is stuffy, my eyes are watery, i keep sneezing and i can feel a headache starting. yep. i have the colds (either that or my rhinitis is kicking in again).. and that kinda sucks.

like my day. sheesh. my class in upis ended at 12nn. but i waited 'til 5pm coz i had a graduate class at educ at 5.30pm. however, when i got to the college, they switched us to another room number (apparently without any bulletin/announcements for students to see).. and i kept looking for the new venue 'til about 6pm. and when i *finally* saw the room, only one student was there. hahahaha. that sure was weird. sheesh. good thing friend oviler kept me company.

i have to thank my uber-weird pals for keeping me (in)sane all throughout my long wait at school. i specifically enjoyed that short (but really interesting) chat with paupau about china, nyahaha :p oh.. and of course, that creepily enjoyable talk with oviler on morbidity, mortality, imaginary friends and imaginary pets. hahaha. i wonder what imaginary numbers look like to him :p

all in all, it's not a really bad day. it's been.. uhm.. 'interesting' haha :)

No comments: