Wednesday, May 09, 2007

harumph

there. *that* is the pose for today. or at least, that's MY pose, hahaha.

it's been an extraordinarily long day for me. and by the time i got to megamall for the prayer meeting, i found myself exhausted almost beyond endurance. i was almost falling asleep as i was eating my early dinner (i only had enough appetite for soup - even eating saps my energy).

it rained quite hard today. actually, it's been raining for the past few days. unfortunately, as i pointed out to alexis, when it does, i'm not around to appreciate it. i'm usually inside the classroom - not even able to watch the big drops fall.. or smell the rain as it comes tumbling down. *sigh* next time i'll make my rainwishes more specific.. :p

gotta go for now. coz for sure, tomorrow's gonna be another exhausting day for sure..

No comments: