Monday, May 21, 2007

derring do

nyahahahaha. this has been a daring day for me. full of adventure and cool escapades, wahahaha :)

i checked out the stall that friend oviler recommended to me. it's this place near AS.. and it has all these hard to find titles. and guess what?! they also have graphic novels on sale!! :D yep. i found some sandman titles.. and the graphic novel version of gaiman's neverwhere. i was looking for other vertigo titles (swamp thing, watchment, etc.) but they were out of stock. so i just got myself a copy of 'violent cases' - for only P500! ha!

i did some more wandering on my own for a while.. until my leisurely travels got rudely interrupted. tsk tsk.

i'm happy it rained, though. hahaha. really happy ΓΌ i'm grateful for that downpour *sigh*

now it's time to make that test.. bwahahahaha >:p



No comments: