Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hand to hold


typical day this has been - at least, as far as summer goes. i spent the better part of my morning printing out the final exam and texting announcements to my students. i grabbed a quick brunch (which consisted of 2 slices of spam downed by half a glass of soymilk) and sped off to school for an applicant's demo teaching. that took a while.. so i was late for my appointment (my dad had to drive for me, to avoid my having to take a cab - couldn't bring my car. coding).

we arrived at ortigas around 4pm. i was rushed and kinda tired.. but i was able to settle down after some time, haha. well, the 2 hours flew by quickly. though i have to admit.. when it was time to leave, i was going "awwww" to myself :( summer just flew by!! it was *finally* the last day. and it came all too soon. uhh.. for me, at least. though i'm quite sure *they* all are feeling relieved, nyahahaha.

anyway, dad and i got to megamall past 6pm already. by then, i was already hungry.. so we ate pasta at tea republic before heading to the prayer meeting. the service was nice. though really.. i was kinda shivering from the cold. the a/c was soooo cold. probably because IT RAINED!!! hahahaha. i just *love* it everytime that happens.. :D the rain, that is.. not the too-cold a/c :p

like i said, today's a typical day. busy and basically routine.

except for one thing.

i now have another hand to hold :)

no.. nothing romantic, at all. (ha! i just *wish* i had *that* special hand to hold.. sigh)

but i do have my soulmate back :p

no wonder i've been feeling all giddy and happy for most of this day. maybe i kinda foresaw this.

a slice of heaven. a ray of sunshine. a bit of rainbow-colored sky to make my eyes smile.

sometimes, that's more than enough to get me through the toughest of days.. :)

No comments: