Sunday, October 15, 2006

O or V

the LSS of the class of st. philip was just concluded today. *sigh* i think, among the LSSes i've served in, i was most tired this time. probably because we were busy with the sale of our christmas CDs. or maybe because i only recently recovered from my coughing fits. then again, it's probably because i have lots of stuff to attend to (periodic exams na!!! waaaah!!). or perhaps it's just my mood. i dunno. but i am extremely DRAINED!!!

anyway, i have a poem in my mind that's been waiting to come out since last week. unfortunately, i don't have the energy to let it out. hmmm. i'll just edit this post when i do find the time and energy to write them lines down :p for now, i'll let the picture speak for itself..

* * *
disguise

everyone says i wear a halo
ha! little do they know
behind these innocent-looking eyes
there is a devil in disguise

no long horns nor flashing tail to see
you won't associate darkness with me
but then again, behind each smile
often there's something intended to beguile

they say i'm an angel - sweet.. polite..
funny.. charming.. and they'd be right
except that they're not aware
of all the things in me of which they should beware

reader of minds.. caller of rain..
invisible watcher.. lover of pain..
keeper of secrets and things untold..
with a meek exterior that hides what is bold

so watch out for me lest i catch you off guard
and let my words and actions sting you hard
no, i'm not pure evil.. but i'm the worst of my kind:
an angel with a halo.. and a tail from behind







No comments: