Tuesday, October 10, 2006

give me visine

i'm back to being "blue girl" today.. though not really because i'm sad. i'm just not in the mood for *anything* :( hmmm. guess my cough still has a lot to do with the "blah" mood *sigh*

anyway, i got quite a shock when i looked at myself in the mirror earlier today. the eyes really are the windows to the soul. 'coz when i saw my reflection, i saw really tired, puffy-looking eyes. nope, i didn't cry (haven't done that in a loooong time).. but my eyes were *really* tired-looking :( no twinkle.. no spark. not even a small gleam. sheesh.

i decided to stay home and not go to choir practice today. oh heck, i know i'm going to miss being there. but i figure it would do me a lot more good to just stay home and rest. i haven't had time to really relax these past days. so i'm taking this time to just.. be :p

besides, i don't want to go out looking this way. darnit. no amount of makeup is gonna cover up my tired-looking eyes. might as well sleep this one off..

No comments: