Monday, October 02, 2006

hmm..?

i think i still have a "milenyo" hangover. it sure felt weird going back to school today. it certainly doesn't feel like a monday. i thought classes would still be suspended (since most of UP still doesn't have any power). (un)fortunately, upis has its electricity back on.. so classes resumed today *sniff* *sniff*

anyway, when i got to my desk at school, i found this note.. along with two uhmm.. "wild flowers" bwahahahaha :p that really made me smile. heck, i know i wished for flowers for my birthday.. but all i seemed to get were "semi" flowers - a flowery mms from sanny and weeds from my "secret admirer" bwahaha :p oh well. it's the thought that counts, i guess. and the gestures are very much appreciated. so thanx, you guys.. :p

i just got home from school right now. i have this huge headache (probably from my colds) and my throat's kinda scratchy. i was supposed to rest as soon as i got home.. but i just couldn't resist tapping some lines on the keyboard, hahaha. oh.. and i backed up my phonebook, too. looks like i'll have to have my celphone reformatted again. darnit. the n71 software really sucks. i wish they'd come out with an upgrade soon. i can't keep going back to brightpoint to have my phone fixed every month.

hmm. it's now october.. and like i mentioned in my previous post, my happiness seems to have waned with the passing of september. hmm. maybe the storm winds blew it away, haha. anyway, i took this pic last saturday (30 sept) in heidi's car. it was a sort of pink day for me.. although even then, i wasn't feeling so sunny anymore. guess you can see it in the eyes. nevertheless, i'm glad i took a picture. maybe the next ones won't look as happy anymore.

but that's a big *maybe*.. 'coz i'm trying out something right now. i have a feeling it's going to work.. but i don't wanna jinx it, so i'm keeping quiet, hehehe. all i can say is.."secret admirer" played a really big part in this thing i'm trying out today. so thanx, friend.. whoever you are. and if you're reading this.. i owe you :p





No comments: