Saturday, June 10, 2006

wicked


Embracing the Darkness

E. Oxenby
Freezing cold fire burns inside me,
While I let the darkness have its way.
Cool, chilling flames in my veins.
As I taste the dark embrace.

It wraps its strong arms around me,
Panting whispers into my ears.
Clutching nails, digging into my naked skin,
As my I'm covered by the empty darkness.

It covers my body with itself,
The black embrace holding me tight.
My helpless screams for help,
Mute from its passionate kiss.

All free will disappears,
As it enters me in body and spirit.
Raping me and my senses,
Forcing itself upon my soul.

Its thick black body upon me,
Drowning me, burring me alive.
It leaves invisible scars on my soul,
Scars from its hug, its breath, its rape

The embrace holds me tight,
Forcing me to give in.
It steals my eyes, it steals my innocence,
It steals me away.


* * *
umm.. obviously these are not my words.
but my current mood is really dark.
so i search google for "embracing the darkness" and found this poem.
still no original words from me right now.
too tired, i guess.
and too confused as well.
i guess i just want to be alone for the meantime.
alone in my own darkness.
i wonder how long it'll last this time..

1 comment:

White Buffalo Woman Goes Singing said...

If you knew anything true about the dark side of humanity, you would not be embracing it so readily, nor sharing that which makes the darkness seem sexually fulfilling, nor wonderful to succumb to.

Want to learn more about the dark side? Get to know humanity's owners and how They affect people. See "I have been manhandled" and "Clues" in my blog:

http://whitebuffalowomangoessinging.blogspot.com/

There is much, much more I could share of what I know online at my blog about the dark side, but not many want to hear what a common practice it is for men to skin human infants alive, in order that its cries, the sound made, can tear our planet apart, and its pain feed humanity's owners.

You wanna know why someone hurts another without knowing why? It's because humanity's owners give suggestion, and humanity willingly complies. Wish to know how to clear onesself of these things? Learn what to break, the leashes we all wear, in the entry "Leashes."