Wednesday, June 14, 2006

4 Z


COULD WE
Gary V & Zsa Zsa Padilla


i still wanna see you

i still wanna be with you alone at night

i still wanna hold you

i still wanna feel the love that felt so right

'coz after all this time

with all that's on my mind

'til now you're still the biggest part of me

i still believe between you and i

there is still enough to be


if i can remember

you were the one who wanted to end it all
time has made me strong
now i wish you'd leave before you make me fall


but after all this time

with all that's on my mind

'til now you're still so much a part of me

but i can't believe between you and i

there is still love to burn


chorus

could we have been so wrong

maybe we should have just held on
why do our hearts feel the way they do

if we don't love each other anymore

why fool ourselves some more

let's end this crazy war

i feel it's time, i know it's now

let's start again.. could we?


we're back where we started

how can i be sure you won't walk away no more?

i've done enough of crying

just waiting for you to walk back in through that door


and after all this time
with all that's on my mind

'til now you're still so much a part of me
and i still believe between you and i

there is still love to burn
i know there's till love to burn

chorus


come let's reach for the sky

(never wanna hear you say goodbye)

i promise to stay coz now i know

(i'm glad that not some time ago)

i loved you (do you)

i miss you (should we)
give it all away

can't you see i've opened my eyes

and realized that you're the one for me


chorus

No comments: