Friday, June 30, 2006

missing A & Z :(

my soulmate is in hiding today. i don't know why. but i don't really want to bug her into telling me. 'coz i know that there are moments when you just want to be alone. when you don't want others - even your closest friends - to keep in touch with you. i respect that. so i'm leaving her alone.

i have to admit, though.. the day feels kinda weird. my phone's been unusually quiet. no text messages. no sad quotes. no corny jokes. no "hey are you there" queries. hmmm. somehow the day just doesn't seem right :(

i'm not used to missing my soulmate. i guess it's because we're so alike that being with each other is like being with ourselves. today, though.. well.. today feels like i'm missing my "insanely weird" side. truth to tell.. this day, i felt so.. "normal" that i almost didn't recognize myself. *sigh*

i hope soulmate gets back to "normal" (read: extremely weird.. unusual.. bitchy.. opinionated.. "okray queen".. etc.) soon. i may not be missing her desperately; but not having her around certainly makes a lot of things seem so bland :(




No comments: