Saturday, June 17, 2006

my thoughts turn to angels


"All I want is for your love to be all mine
But the angels won't have it
All I want is just a little peace of mind
But the angels won't have it
I thought I had a piece of my soul left to sell
I guess it's just as well

'Cause the angels won't have it"
(the angels - melissa etheridge)


i don't know why, but my thoughts turn to angels right now. not the usual angels you see in pictures, though. but beautiful, dark ones. for some weird, unknown reason, i feel so related to them. hey, i'm definitely no angel.. but that's how i feel. go figure.

i want to fly. i don't know how.. and i don't think it's something mortals are allowed to learn (at least not in this lifetime). nevertheless, i still want to fly. i really do. even though i know it's not possible.. i know someday soon, i'll be able to.

No comments: