Sunday, April 09, 2006

Quiet

i'm posting this song here, simply because i looooove the words :p

haha. i remember a time when i wasn't ok.. when i would have called this MY song. thankfully, that phase is over now (and i hope it remains over.. hehe)

nuninuninuninuninu.. hahahaha. don't worry sam, everything's gonna be all right.


PLEASE DON'T ASK
Popsicle

Somehow I thought I'd be that strong
Finally accepting that you're really gone
Thought we could spend some time together
That things were getting better now

Let me tell you honey I was wrong
Now I'm so empty and the days so long
Though I'm trying not to show it
There's no way you don't know it by now

So please don't ask any questions
Just let it be
'Cause I've told you what I mean
And please don't leave any message
Just say goodbye
I will try to hide
The way I feel this time

As if it wasn't enough with the streets we shared
Now even the weather seems to take me there
I hear you giggling with the raindropps
Humming with the treetops sighing

So excuse me while I sing this song
But I'm so empty and the days so long
Will I never stop complaining
Find myself again and
Step out on the other side

I look into the mirror
See an empty space that used to be your face
I know it's trivial
So why do I keep dwelling on it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see you're not running out of your creative juices yet.hahahaha and since there are no private posts needed, you're not using LJ as much. hahaha i miss you sis. let's meet naman before april17.hahaha i have summer classes eh! :) http://chloecomplex.livejournal.com

comment! :)