Saturday, April 22, 2006

picture imperfect

cousin trishia just emailed to me last night's pix taken at misato, metrowalk.

since i was a kid, i've always shied away from cameras. really. last year, though, around october to december, i noticed that i didn't look so bad in pictures. i looked at some of the photos of me taken during that period.. and saw that my eyes smiled. i was happy. and my friendship (not really a love affair - i have yet to become a camwhore hehe) with the camera blossomed.

early this year, however, i avoided having my picture taken again. my eyes lost their sparkle. and my smiles seemed strained.

but from what my cousin sent me.. it seems as if my eyes can smile again. hopefully.. this time the light won't fade.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.camwhore ako. :)) hahaha one of those things we dont have in common.hahahahaha