Saturday, April 22, 2006

i hate everything about you


soulmate #2 dedicated her latest blogpost to me and i just checked it out right now. i browsed through her other entries and happened upon her "10 things i hate about you" post. i have not watched the movie - although after reading this poem, i'm definitely going to hunt around for a vcd/dvd copy, hehe. as most of you know, i am a sucker for great lyrics/quotes/poems. and this one certainly fits the bill. i hope the movie does not disappoint.. :p

thanx for the post, A. hahahaha. it's no wonder that we are soulmates. hahahahaha..


"i hate the way you talk to me

and the way you cut your hair
i hate the way you drive my car
i hate the way you stare
i hate your big combat boots
and the way you read my mind
i hate you so much it makes me sick
it even makes me rhyme

i hate the way you're always right

i hate the way you lie

i hate it when you make me laugh
and even more when you make me cry
i hate it when you're not around
and the fact that you didn't call

but mostly i hate it that i don't hate you

not even close,

not a little bit,

not even at all."

No comments: