Thursday, April 27, 2006

leave me alone

hahahaha. i've been called this (jokingly and otherwise) sooooo many times that i got used to it already. well, the term does not bother me as much as it used to before. anyway, i doubt if they know what the term "antisocial" really means. (wanna know more about it? click here)

at any rate, today i *am* feeling antisocial - the way most of my friends understand the term, at least. i don't feel like being with other people right now. i'm not seeking company. i just want to be alone.. to retreat to my own private space.. to enjoy being solitary.

what brought this about? well, i'm feeling so "antisocial" that i don't even want to explain it here in my blog. hahahahaha. if you know me well, maybe you can hazard a guess. if you don't know me well, there's no point in my explaining 'coz you wouldn't understand.

ok, i'm starting to blab like an idiot here so i guess i'll end this post. darnit.


PS: i've a feeling friend sanny will enjoy mocking me if ever he reads this hahaha

No comments: