Tuesday, April 04, 2006

color my world

" Say goodbye, say hello
To a lover or friend
Sometimes we could never understand
Why some things begin with just love
We can never have it all...
Even if there is pain now
Everything will be alright
For as long as the world still turns
There will be night and day
Can you hear me?
There's a rainbow always
After the rain "
South Border in "Rainbow"

there's a rainbow always after the rain. how true. though of course, i really do loooooove the rain, hehe, so maybe the quote does not totally apply to me :)

the day started out not-so-good. by 5pm i was so drained i didn't feel like going to practice/recording anymore. but i went anyway.. and it did wonders to lift my mood. haha. right now, i'm quite tired.. but happy. my sulky mood was washed away by singing christmas carols (hey, like i said, we're recording christmas tunes in the summer. bili kayo ng cd namin!!! hehehe). so now i'm all "colorful" again, hahaha.

i'm thinking rainbows and butterflies. hahaha. color my world.. :p

No comments: