Friday, April 21, 2006

message deleted

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! my celphone went crazy today. i was opening a picture file.. then it went dead.. then when it went back on again, all my messages were deleted! those in my inbox.. those in the draft.. those in the "sent" folder.. as well as the hundreds of stored messages i keep in my folders :( dammit.. now all my girltxt "kikay" msgs got erased.. along with inspirational, friendship and love quotes. i wouldn't have cried over that.. except that even ex's msgs were deleted too :'( four years' worth of memories.. and more.. all gone because of a stupid glitch in my phone. damn, damn, damn!!!

and to think that just this morning, i was thinking what would happen if some of my messages got deleted. har har. i hate being sort of clairvoyant. darn it.

i am suddenly reminded of "closing cycles." and i don't want to even consider it right now. sheesh. i wonder if fate is conspiring against me.

No comments: