Monday, April 03, 2006

buzz off!

buzz, buzz, buzz..
it's been a terribly busy day at school today.
yep. school. unlike my students, i'm not on vacation yet.
first day of our honor roll work session.
i've been staring at the PC since 9am.
good thing i have a love affair with computers haha.
or else i wouldn't have stood a chance.
but PC monitors did not cause my headache.
nor do i blame the grading sheets for my missed lunch.
the deliberation today was not so good.
damn. i hate not being able to decide.
i hate being put on the spot.
i hate having to put the heart factor into the equation.
damned if i do. damned if i don't. oh damn. haha.
ok, ok. these are snippets from my brain.
feel like my mind's abuzz with so many thoughts.
darn it, so many things..
so many feelings..
so many consequences to consider.
great.
i really wish it were that easy to decide.
maybe this is another one of those tests.
for me, that is.
a lenten test? hahaha.
and i thought i was done with trials.
*sigh*
i guess one never really rests for long.
i just hope this experience teaches me something worthwhile.

No comments: