Friday, February 03, 2006

soulmate

the past 12 hours have been unexpectedly tolerable for me. in fact, they turned out to be quite nice Ü hehehe. not only was i able to sleep well last night.. i also ended up waking up with a smile on my face Ü why, you ask?! hmmm. i really don't know. but i guess this has something to do with my 'newfound soulmate' [itago na lang natin siya sa pangalang SAM hehe]

the Lord has always been very good to me - though at most times i suppose i've taken Him for granted. because each time i feel like i can't bear the pains.. or when i can't carry my burdens anymore.. He always sends me someone to help me out. *always* Ü

a couple of months ago, He sent me my original soulmate (bfh) and bfl to comfort me and give me advice concerning my broken heart. those late night to early morning talks really did a lot to help me cope.. and to put a smile on my face Ü

of course, all through that time, my parents [and other relatives, too] were there for me - quietly watching over me, giving me support and making sure i was okay. always accepting.. always supportive. they help me to balance the drama and the realities of life, haha.

a lot of my other friends cropped up, too. high school buddies.. former students.. co-workers, etc. for one reason or the other, they'd send a message or give a call or drop by to say hello. even X turned out to be a great big help. *really* Ü [hey.. he's actually here, visiting] hehehe. i think i socialized so much more these past months than i have in the last couple of years. honest Ü

and now comes SAM Ü hehehe. funny how we met. really. that's a weird story altogether. just like us, hahaha :p we were chatting last night and.. i don't know.. i guess just talking to someone who was soooo like me gave me great relief Ü i felt my spirits rise.. and in the end, i was even feeling.. hopeful Ü SAM the soulmate. hmmmm. sounds good to me, hehehe. [in case you're reading this.. i hope you don't mind the nick i gave you, hehehe. wala lang :p]

hmmm. i can smile again Ü thanx SAM. 'til our next chat.. hehehe :p

No comments: