Sunday, February 05, 2006

a day in the life of a psychic

i wasn't able to write my 'adventures' yesterday after practice. partly because blogspot wouldn't load properly.. and partly too 'coz i spent the better part of my evening thinking about the things that happened. hmmm. it *was* a long day, after all..

i don't know why, but i've always had this knack for 'sensing' things.. even without my meaning to. since last week, i had this very strong feeling that SMH was keeping something from me. i wasn't being paranoid [based on experience, i can differentiate between paranoia and these weird 'senses' i have time and again] i knew (even without proof) that i was right.. and i wasn't sure what to do. the 'secret' wasn't really a significant one; but it bothered me a lot because i couldn't see why SMH would hide that trivial fact from me.

so after SMH and i had lunch at bento box katips, i told her about my suspicion. i asked her point blank if what i thought was true.. that she was keeping something secret from me. at first, she kept denying it.. but that crazy 'sense' just grew stronger inside me. so i kept quiet.. wondering what i should do. well, i guess that did it.. 'coz after she realized that for some inexplicable reason, i knew she was hiding something, SMH confessed. hmm. i was right all along! and my mood lifted afterwards :)


i don't know how i sense these things. i can't explain why it is that i can tell when somebody is lying or hiding something.. even if i don't see them. it's really weird, and at times it freaks me out. but i suppose i'm kinda used to this by now. i'm just happy that SMH 'fessed up. i always knew i could trust her. just days ago, i was afraid she'd be 'demoted' to B/CH. i'm glad that didn't happen.. because she is, after all, the original SMH :)

No comments: