Tuesday, February 28, 2006

dancing in the moonlight


there's something really dreamlike about the stars.. the moon.. the sun. celestial bodies - so much a part of our lives that often we take them for granted. and yet, in spite of our familiarity with them, they're always so.. unreachable. unattainable. just like dreams.
* * *
these past days, i get my inspiration from images. just like those in my previous posts. i don't know why. i just feel that they convey my feelings so much more clearly than i could ever put into words. hmmm. not that my thoughts/emotions are too deep or too profound to express. but i can't seem to find the right words.
* * *
i am a singer, not a dancer. i'm not good at dancing.. and i was never interested in it. but at this very moment, i want to dance. not with my body.. but with my heart. i want so much to dance. to dance with someone. a special dance.. beneath the moonlight.. with the stars bearing witness.
* * *
almost 1am and i'm still awake. technically, it's a new day.. but i have not even begun to close the previous one. hmmm. pretty soon i'll be drifting off to my favorite place - to dreamland. maybe there - in that place where i can fly - i'll find out that yes, i can dance, as well..

No comments: