Saturday, July 01, 2006

you don't want to read this post



I Just Can't Let Go
David Pack

Oh, what's the matter baby? Is the truth too hard to hear? Well, I think you know I'm not the one who lied. Now it's all behind us; And we both play out our lives. But the years don't change the way I feel inside. So I'll play the game now; Though it feels the same now. Are you missin' me? Well now, baby, just be aware Of how much I still care Oh, I need your love...

I gave to you my heart and soul. Now I just need to let you know You're part of me that I just can't let go.

Well, tell me something baby, Is there still something inside To remind you of the way it used to be? And how the years they go by Still there's something I must say. No one ever could have loved you more than me. So I'm passin' time now; Wishin' you were mine now. Are you missin' me? Well, you know it's not too late Oh, how long must I wait? Oh, to hear you say..

I gave to you my heart and soul. Now I just need to let you know You're part of me that I just can't let go.

And I need your love. And I need your love. Everywhere I go there's a memory. If you can't decide on me, Well, you gotta make up your mind. 'Cause some day you're gonna find You just might need me.

Well now, baby just be aware Of how much I still care. Oh, I need your love.

I gave to you my heart and soul. Now I just need to let you know You're part of me that I just can't let go..

* * *

this song played on my zen while i was at the GSS today. now i can't get it out of my head. hence, this blogpost.

darnit. i feel really bitchy right now. i'm upset with A. probably 'coz she's acting a lot like our Z's. why the hell do such people gravitate towards me all the time?! sheesh. this is going to be a series of semi-rants.. so feel free to ignore the following statements.. in case they dampen your mood as well.

some things i hate right now
* people who do not reply to text messages - especially if they don't have a valid excuse
* not having anyone who'd ask how i'm doing
* feeling crappy and not having a venue for ranting
* having to force a smile for the benefit of other people
* "touchy-feely" people
* guys who get jealous but are too proud (or plastic) to admit it
* clueless/insensitive jerks
* guys who are too "assuming"
* rejection - even the "kind" ones
* being taken for granted (i thought this only applied to Z and X hahaha)
* hypocrites (wahahahaha!)
* not knowing what to do
* waiting.. waiting.. waiting
* super happy, "sunshiny" people
* extremely negative people (obviously, that includes ME!)

no.. you really shouldn't have read this blog post..

1 comment:

Acoustic Rain said...

do you play guitar? i transcribed this song on guitar, are you or your frends interested in guitar chords for this song? -- acoustic rain :)