Friday, July 21, 2006

13 and counting..

i was able to hunt down karen kunawicz' blog
hehehe. found this entry there. don't know if she wrote it.. but i like it, hence i'm reposting it here.

*sigh* i'm in THAT kind of mood again..

Thirteen kisses all in all
I kept thinking I could ask for more
Thirteen kisses travelling the world
of shoulders spines seas and souls
Thirteen kisses living breathing
falling on the floor
Thirteen kisses dying
bleeding gasping for air
Thirteen kisses now I never know when
Will they ever resurrect
on my pale skin again?

I swim in a pool of memory
of falling stars and moments
never meant to be
I search for the book containing
that rainy chapter
about you and me.

I've buried myself in the bed
where we lay
Swimming in a dream watching
My thirteen kisses slip away
When I wake
I'll keep what I've stolen
Thirteen kisses "gone but not forgotten."

No comments: