Friday, May 26, 2006

drown the sun!!!

this day is sooooooooooooo sizzling hot!!! and i mean that in a BAD way. i spent my entire day outside under the sweltering heat of the sun. without my car. without my sunblock. grrrreat. my skin just got zapped by thousands of invisible UV rays that couldn't wait to fry me.

well, at least it's been a productive day. in the morning, i went to berea to give a math7 LSC lecture. thanks to dad for bringing me there - saved me about P100 worth of cab fare. then by 12nn i was at ortigas. i wasn't able to eat lunch 'coz i was in a hurry to enter grades and stuff.. so i was kinda hungry by the time i left (around 2pm). by 2.30pm i was at educ, getting my certification for my journal article. i walked to upis (hot, hot, hot!!!) to give a copy to ate lita.. then grabbed a cab going home (not before dropping by LSC first to get my pay, hehehe).

all in all, i spent about P300 just for taxi fare. but heck.. it was worth it. i just HATE the heat. i'd rather pay than have to commute in this weather.

No comments: