Tuesday, May 16, 2006

48-hour day

it's around 5.30pm. i have only a couple of minutes to check my email and update my blog before i'm off to choir prax (again?!). gee. i've been like a rat on steroids since yesterday - all pumped up and racing everywhere at top speed.

woke up 5am yesterday, just to make sure i get to my LSC lecture at makati on time. by 12nn i was off to my class at ortigas (1-5pm).. then i immediately drove to makati again for choir prax with the other transparochial groups. i got home around 10.30pm last night.. and today, the cycle repeats. it's practically the same sked - except that today, i have a couple of minutes available to update online.

*sigh* my poor, poor voice. my throat hurts from all the talking and lecturing. oh well. after this week, i swear i'm going to pamper myself..

* * *

(22.45H - room) got home from choir practice.. and just finished having my dinner. i'm tired and yet there's still sooooo much left undone! *sigh*

anyway, this song's playing in my zen micro. it made me smile.. sort of :p oh well. i'm back to songposts now - and who can blame me?! i get inspiration from these lyrics.. and lately i've been too darned busy to post my own thoughts. so for the meantime, these will have to suffice - borrowed words from songwriters - lyrics that i choose to make my own :)


Chances Are

Vonda Shepard

Chances are you’ll find me / Somewhere on your road tonight / Seems I always end up driving by / Ever since I’ve known you / It just seems you’re on my way / All the rules of logic don’t apply / I long to see you in the night / Be with you ’til morning light

I remember clearly how you looked / The night we met / I recall your laughter and your smile / I remember how you made me / Feel so at ease / I remember all your grace, your style / And now you’re all I long to see / You’ve come to mean so much to me

Chances are I’ll see you / Somewhere in my dreams tonight / You’ll be smiling like the night we met / Chances are I’ll hold you and I’ll offer / All I have / You’re the only one I can’t forget / Baby you’re the best, I’ve ever met

And I’ll be dreaming of the future / And hoping you’ll be by my side / And in the morning I’ll be longing / For the night, for the night

Chances are I’ll see you / Somewhere in my dreams tonight / You’ll be smiling like the night we met / Chances are I’ll hold you and I’ll offer / All I have / You’re the only one I can’t forget / Baby you’re the best I’ve ever met


No comments: