Sunday, May 14, 2006

def leppard can relate

the fortune cookie in my blog gives me this reading for today: "your dearest wish will come true" hmmm. i don't know if i should be happy or scared. hahaha. oh well. i must be pretty desperate to be heeding fortune cookies anyway.

"Have you ever needed someone so bad / Have you ever wanted someone / You just couldn't have / Did you ever try so hard / That your world just fell apart / Have you ever needed someone so bad / And you're the one I gotta have /I gotta have you baby" - Def Leppard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, ms. velasquez!!! cool b

Anonymous said...

hi, ms. velasquez. cool blog. because of my flunk-osity in math, i've decided to do the project. lolz. www.xanga.com/triziasmathblog i made a mistake typing the link on my first comment. see you tomorrow!