Thursday, March 02, 2006

calm..?


like i said in my previous post, i'm more of a "picture" person right now. i thought of posting this one here because it looks so.. calm. admittedly, i do not feel the same way today. my dad's bringing my car to the mechanic (again!!?) to have the brakes checked. i have an important interview this afternoon (keeping my fingers crossed here). i need to write up that sample lesson for the book i'm writing. collect grad fee payments (and finish up the previous year's financial report) oh.. and that journal thing, still. *sigh* all these are on my mind right now.

it's difficult for me to find stillness. my mind is like a runaway train. too many thoughts and ideas just zipping by. when i'm lucky, i am able to grab hold of one or two really nice thoughts. then i can build on those.. or put some ideas into action. most of the time, though, i am simply overwhelmed with all the brain activity. (believe it or not, i am able to think/plan even in my dreams. hahaha. no.. really.)

oh well. another day full of tons of stuff to think about and do. (mumbling a silent prayer here) hopefully, by day's end, this would be a day full of stuff to thank God for.. :)

No comments: