Saturday, March 11, 2006

blink

today is a bit unusual. i started the day with a bit of trepidation. then i found myself smiling widely.. feeling genuinely happy. in the afternoon, i decided to hang out with bfl. no special reason. i just wanted to go out. to explore. i was feeling free and it felt good. then tonight, when everything should be winding down, i find myself up to my neck in stuff to do: lesson plan, journal article, resume, application letters, exams, etc. hahaha. the great procrastinator. that's me.

*sigh* everything today seems to change at a blink of an eye. it's like pressing the alt+tab keys on the keyboard. going from one window to another. traveling from one thought, one process, to another: blink. i miss something. blink. i find myself in a totally different frame of mind. blink. an hour just passed. blink. my 'to do' list just doubled. blink. another kind of reality sets in. blink. my mind is a blank. blink. my brain is too full of ideas i could hardly think. blink. i'm in dream mode. blink. reality slams into me like a brick wall. blink. blink. blink.

sheesh. i'm getting all teary-eyed from all this blinking..

No comments: