Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i want a hug Ü

got home from choir practice about 15 minutes ago. well, it's been quite a long day.. but that's fine. i kinda enjoyed it. it's the kind of day that makes you think about hugs. hmm. nothing fancy or romantic, ok? i just had a "smiley" day. though admittedly, i am a bit sad that the day's about to end.. and i still don't have a hug :( *sigh*

well, today was a day full of unexpected stuff. i woke up at around 8.30am to a friend's inspirational text. but i was too groggy to get up from bed so it took me another 30 minutes or so just to get my bearing. i then went to the computer (daily routine, hehe) to type up our geometry periodic exam. haha. i finished at around 11.30am. that gave me only enough time to freshen up, eat a *very* hasty brunch, drive to school and get my stuff from the faculty room before facing my geometry students. hehe. but God blessed me today. he made my normally noisy students really attentive today. and it was an pleasant surprise to note that they do understand the lesson! haha. even their long exam results today turned out quite good :)

went home before proceeding to choir practice. my dad and i finished the newsletter. hmm. it was mostly dad who did the layouting and stuff this time. i've been too busy with making those tests that i hadn't had enough time/energy to do the articles. anyway, at least we got it done before i left for practice. yay! :p

practice went well, too. though i was a bit distracted 'coz i was kinda worried about a friend of mine. hmm. i won't elaborate here. suffice it to say that she's been on my mind the whole time i was at practice.. until now. i do hope she's fine.. and that she'll stay fine for a loong time. hmm. i also texted X to ask how he's doing. his reply? an umlaut! (Ü) sheesh. he owes me "kwento." big time :p (hey.. if you're reading this.. you really owe me a detailed account ;p)

bfl and i went home together. grabbed a bite to eat at wham! burger first. hehe. we were both hungry.. but because the burgers and fries there were so big, we weren't able to finish them all :p hehe. i ate only half my burger. not that i'm too figure conscious or anything.. but i was really too stuffed (and still preoccupied) to eat another bite :p

so now i'm home. and remembered that i haven't written my entry for the day. haha. well now i've updated my blog already. at least i can get these thoughts out of my system and relax :p hmm. it was a happy day of sorts. now all i *really* need is a warm HUG.. Ü

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha.nakakatamd magkwento sa txt e.at naglalaro din kasi ako kagabi.=)
check mo na lang index of the radical at adventures underground.=p

rokel said...

wala namang kwento ung kwenta mo.. este.. wala namang kwento dun sa post mo :p

mag email ka na lang kaya..? nabibitin lang ako parati eh. hmp :p