Monday, January 09, 2006

aaauuuugggggghh!!


for the past hours i've been trying to get my sun cellular phone to find a decent signal. i tried going out of the house.. going to my bedroom.. living room.. dining area.. etc. no luck. i tried turning my phone on and off in the hopes of "jumpstarting" the signal. didn't work. i tilted my phone in every possible position.. waiting for that elusive bar to appear on the screen. hopeless. great. just the thing i need to top off one frustrating day.

this morning, i once again came face to face with a bunch of talkative, hyper and totally distracted students. it took all my willpower and self-control *not* to snap at them and walk out of the classroom (after all, it's not good to start the year doing that). hmm. come noontime, i realized that i could not do the (long overdue) financial report for batch 2005 because the receipts have not yet been submitted to me 'til now. after lunch, a parent gave me her partial payment for her son's graduation fee.. and to my dismay, i left the receipts at home. haha. later in the afternoon, we had our department picture taking. belatedly, i realized that i hadn't combed my hair nor even looked at the mirror to see what kind of state i was in. hahaha. wonderful.

when i got home, i played this computer game, zuma. it was fun.. and quite addicting. unfortunately, i couldn't get past level 3. another buildup of frustration. i gave up after about an hour or so. i literally felt my head spinning.. i had to take a nap. woke up at 6.30pm and ate a quick dinner. i was in a hurry 'coz i was supposed to tutor a family friend's daughter (i even turned down another tutee because of this appointment). it's now 7.30pm and it seems she won't be coming over after all. grrrrrreeaaaat. (oh, maybe she's texting my sun number to say she can't make it.. i don't know. i wouldn't know because the effing phone can't get a decent signal!!!)

whatta day..

No comments: