Sunday, March 25, 2007

magykal eskeyp


whenever i find myself thinking too much, i do something quite unexpected of someone who's been on the planet for more than 3 decades. i read children's books :p

alternatively, i watch cartoons or read comics. or play with kids. basically, i just do kidstuff. it's relaxing, in a way. it feels good to just drop everything that's bugging me.. and actively remembering how it is to be a kid again. yes, it is an escape. yes it is temporary. and yes, my problems and other "nagging stuff" will still be there afterwards. but for a brief moment, i am fine. and i get an addiitonal boost of energy.

today i started on this septimus heap book; and so far i'm happy with it. reads better than harry potter when i first started.. and the plot is good :) hahaha. at one point, i caught myself thinking, "if i had a kid, it would be nice to have him/her read this with me.." :p wahahahaha..

oh no. i *do not* want kids of my own. at least, not *yet* :p nyahahahaha.

gotta end this blogpost here before my mind goes off on all sorts of tangents..

No comments: