Tuesday, March 27, 2007

feeling bubbly

just got home from choir practice. whew! this sure was one hell of a busy day! i started out by giving an exam to my geom class (tsk tsk.. poor kids seemed to have a difficult time with it). then i signed clearance forms for my advisees and senior students. i barely had the chance to set up my laptop to finish the geometry periodic test and compute 4th quarter grades (for seniors).. and when i looked at the clock, it was already past 4pm!

i had the test questions mimeographed then headed home. as soon as i arrived, i recorded the song boss ran requested.. ate a quick meal.. then it was off to choir prax. i had my laptop, organizer, test questions, grading sheets and other paraphernalia in tow. hahahaha.

all throughout the prax session, i was busy with schoolwork and other stuff. thankfully, i was able to finish the math10 grades (yahooooo!!) so that was a great load off my shoulders.

so it's been a productive day. and it's past 11pm and i'm still so wide awake. haha. oh well. another round of bookworm adventures just might put me to sleep :p unless something (or someone) else does.. :)

No comments: