Saturday, March 17, 2007

book covers get me

this month seems to be "book month" for me haha. i can't remember a time when i've had this much longing to go book-hunting (except for last year when i'd go searching for any sandman graphic novel available :p)

anyway, i usually get drawn to books with intriguing covers, interesting titles or weird plots, haha. well, i ran into this one last time i was in fully booked. the picture fit my mood perfectly (don't ask me what my mood has to do with two hands holding an apple - i wouldn't know, either :p).. but i didn't buy the book 'coz it wasn't "weird" enough for my taste, nyahaha.

now, though, i find myself wondering whether i should go back to it.. if only to satisfy my curiosity a bit. hmp. it's weird how something i don't really need.. something i don't even like all that much.. could catch my attention and bug my thoughts so.

uhmm. 'nuff said for now.

No comments: