Thursday, January 11, 2007

simple joys

today's simple joys:
1. chatting with friend portia
2. planning committee work with marge
3. keeping in touch with sj
4. being productive with honor roll work
5. roaming around the gateway mall
6. eating out at teriyaki boy
7. no washing the dishes for dinner hehe
8. getting a joke msg from mark
9. receiving a text from jun who's in singapore
10. quiet time-spent folding freshly laundered shirts
11. new quotes courtesy of abi
12. cbox msg from paupau
13. reaching level 2 of yahoo! answers haha
14. friendster update from lils
15. viewing X's newly posted pix
16. finding my old (thought to be) lost comb

and of course..


.. personalizing my customizable starbucks tumbler!!

hahaha. i need to count my small blessings. it's the only way i can keep sane nowadays.

oh.. and i have to thank the (nameless) girl who let her 4 starbucks stickers be credited to me :) you're an angel, whoever you are. thank you for brightening my glum day :)

No comments: