Wednesday, January 17, 2007

head in the clouds

a day after the healing session at moa and i'm feeling happy. yeah.. my heart's happy. at least, for now. hmm. i don't know if i'll ever be "healed" of my pessimism.. wahahaha.

anyway, i'm glad i finished the newsletter earlier yesterday. dad and i sent the pdf copy through the yahoogroups before we went to moa. good thing we did, too.. otherwise we wouldn't have been able to print the master copy 'coz i got home at almost 2am already.

friend rizi wrote a beautifully honest article. i have to admit.. i admire her courage. hmm. she wrote exactly what i wanted to write but couldn't. and in my style, too. sheesh. mom even thought it was i who wrote it. wahahaha. this is getting really creepy. soulmate, rizi and me. darnit. are we all *too* alike?!? bwahahaha. the answer scares me.. :p

No comments: