Monday, January 08, 2007

connect the dots

"i know you don't really see my worth. you think you're the last guy on earth. well, i've got news for you. i know i'm not that strong. but it won't take long. 'coz someday, someone's gonna love me the way i wanted you to need me. someday, someone's gonna take your place.."

* * *

today i finished reading the book friend rizi lent me. it's anna gavalda's "i wish someone were waiting for me somewhere".. a collection of short stories. hmm. i enjoyed reading it. i have this thing for short stories. anyway. like i said, i had fun reading the book. i wasn't able to get any additional quotes from it, though. rizi already provided me with the good ones, hehehe..

* * *

the picture above is a shot of the mt. carmel altar in baliuag, bulacan. nice, huh? yep.. i love it. really love it.. :x hmm. i'm just waiting. still waiting..


No comments: