Friday, January 12, 2007

several ways to cope

the day just zipped by. and not because i was having fun or anything. on the contrary, this has been a lousy day. hmp.

woke up late this morning. for some reason, i was soooo tired. and sleepy. it took a huge effort to drag myself out of bed. so i got to school quite late. about 10 minutes late. and my class was kinda unruly. i suppose they noticed i was out of sorts.. and so they responded the way they did. felt like my head was drifting away somewhere far, far from my body..

i decided to go home early. i didn't feel like commuting, anyhow. dad picked me up from school.. then we went to hitop to just buy some snacks. i was really sleepy then so i dozed off a bit.

by the time i woke up, it was time to go to choir prax. i was still kinda tired.. but it didn't bother me so much. until cousin dom said that he couldn't bring the car. right. i couldn't bring mine either. coding. great. so i had to borrow my dad's car - and i don't think he was too happy with the fact that i had to. come to think of it, i don't think he was happy we had to go to prax. go figure. that always seems to happen. sheesh.

traffic was terrible, too. we passed by c5 initially.. but the cars were almost never moving.. so we took a detour and passed by shaw/mandaluyong. ha. not a good idea. we got stuck in traffic there too. sheesh. i was driving. i did not enjoy myself. my only consolation was that i was with cousin doms. he could be a really good conversationalist. especially when it comes to weird topics hahaha.

we got to st paul around 8pm already. i was a bit harassed by then. my legs hurt and my mood was nowhere improved. hmp. i hated the fact that i spent more time on the road than at practice. it just felt weird.

well, i'm home now. and i'm not too happy with that fact either. i don't know whether the folks resent the fact that i am able to drive when we go to practice. i don't know their beef with the choir.. and being the avoider that i am, i hate to be the one to bring that up. so meantime i just play dumb and stick my nose in this fat volume of a book that i borrowed from the library.

it's just one of the ways to cope i guess. a good murder mystery is just what i need right now. that.. and getting away from the house for a couple of hours a day, perhaps. and maybe a little 'water therapy' as well. hmm. i dunno..

oh. and omega looked sooooooooooo scrumptious. damn. this is NOT making my life any easier. not at all..

No comments: