Tuesday, November 07, 2006

rant & rave

this has been a *totally* harassing day. first day of school for the second sem and i'm all stressed out. it's not really my classes or my students that made me feel so bitchy this evening (actually, i kinda like my 2nd year students, haha. hope they stay "nice & sweet" for the remainder of the sem :p) rather, it's the extra work i was tasked to do for tomorrow.

i normally don't shy away from stuff assigned to me. and usually i'm glad to be able to help out.. even if it's no longer part of my duties. it's just that this time, it was so stressful for me. it's not that i *couldn't* do what was asked of me; but i have sooooo many other things to do! and they just seem soooooo demanding. everything just *has* to be done their way. even if it means i'd have a more difficult time complying. even if it means it would take up more of my time and energy. sheesh. i may be sounding whiny and selfish.. but heck! nobody seems to be considering *my* difficulties in the matter.

hence the bitching.

i've let off most of the steam. most of it. i gotta sleep this one off.


No comments: