Friday, November 10, 2006

literally

naked
avril lavigne

i wake up in the morning

put on my face

the one that's gonna get me
through another day

doesn't really matter
how i feel inside
this life is like a game sometimes

then you came around me
the walls just disappeared
nothing to surround me
keep me from my fears

i'm unprotected
see how i've opened up

you've made me trust


chorus:

coz i've never felt like this before
i'm naked around you

does it show?

you see right through me
and i can't hide

i'm naked around you

and it feels so right

i'm trying to remember

why i was afraid

to be myself
and let the covers fall away

guess i never had someone like you

to help me fit in my skin

i'm naked around you
does it show

i'm naked around you
i'm so naked around you and i can't hide
you're gonna see right through baby

No comments: